Tuesday 26 May 2009

Radio Renoir back on the air!

Sorry it's been a bit quiet recently, I've been off work with depression. There's been a lot going on in my life, and it all got a bit too much. However, the doc gave me some stronger tablets and I'm back to full form! Everyone's been really supportive, work have been great about it, really understanding (thanks D and J).
While I was low, I wrote a really rambling, bizarre post that make no sense at all, trying to explain. Glad I didn't post that one!

Very little progress made on the RepRap in the last month. However, I'm putting together a talk for my work colleagues on 9th june, so I'll post a copy of the presentation when I'm done. I'll also write up the couple of tweaks I have made, and some new bits I bought today.

BRB

1 comment:

Erik de Bruijn said...

Hey man, hang in there!